Dr. Ivan Bracic
Dr. Bracic's father was a mechanical engineer. He taught him how to rebuild car engines, repair boats and instilled in him a mechanical engineer mindset. At the age of 23, Dr. Bracic was in a horrific car accident. His friend rolled a convertible which then struck a tree. Months after the accident Dr. Bracic still suffered lower back pain and looked for a doctor to make the pain go away but no one could pinpoint the cause of his injuries. A family-friend recommended he visit a local chiropractor. Within a few weeks Dr. Bracic started feeling better.
Dr. Bracic took an interest in the profession, wanting to help people that have gone through similar traumatic injuries. He earned his doctoral degree in Chiropractic in 1993 and opened his first clinic in 1994 and his second one a year later. Dr. Bracic has been helping accident injury patients for the past 25 years.
Awards and Certifications
- National Certification in Spinal Decompression, Disc Centers of America, Park University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2021
- Trauma Team Member, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Cleveland University-Kansas City, College of Chiropractic, Long Island NY, 2018
- Certified Independent Chiropractic Examiner, American College of Independent Medical Examiners, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners, Orlando FL, 2017
- National Certification in Spinal Decompression, Disc Centers of America, Park University, Dallas TX, 2014
- Certification in K-Laser, Baraboo WI, 2011
- Certification in Level II Graston Practitioner, National University of Health Sciences, Lombard IL, 2007
- Masters Certification in Performance of the AMA Permanent Medical Impairment Examination, Medical Management Consultants, Orlando FL, 1994